- Title Pages
- Tables and Figures
- 1 Changing Research / Researching Change
- 2 Reevaluating Evaluation Research
- 3 Introducing our Collaborative Research Case Study
- 4 Quantitative Data Analysis in a Collaboration Research Project
- 5 “Everyday World Policy Analysis” and Low-Income Home Repair in Philadelphia
- 6 From Research to Recommendations
- 7 The Challenges of Doing Collaborative Research
- 8 A Model for Collaborative Research
- Appendix A Resources for Doing Community-Based Research
- Appendix B American Housing Survey Definitions
- Change Research
Corey S. Shdaimah
Roland W. Stahl
Sanford F. Schram
- Columbia University Press
Columbia Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .