- Title Pages
- 1 Who Is That Old Woman?
- 2 What She Thinks About Sometimes, Some Days, About Some Things
- 3 I Had Looked at Myself in the Full-Length Mirror
- 4 How We Are with Each Other
- 5 But Who Were They?
- 6 There Is a Grace in Death, There Is Life
- 7 My Map of a Place
- 8 Interested in Big Things and Happy in Small Ways
- 9 Just Show Up
- 10 Fierce with Reality
- Annotated Readings
Aging, I Write
- (p.151) Conclusion
- The Lioness in Winter
- Columbia University Press
The author recalls Bertha Reynolds and teaching and learning about aging.
Columbia Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .