- Title Pages
- 1 Overview of Relentless Monetization
- 2 Translating Mission Into Mission-Relevant Outcomes
- 3 Basics of Monetizing Outcomes
- 4 Those Pesky Counterfactuals
- 5 The Meaning of Present Discounted Values
- 6 Examples of Metrics by Outcome
- 7 Examples of Metrics by Grant
- 8 Completing the Analytical Traverse
- 9 Key Generalities
- 10 Six Purposes
- 11 Prominent Metrics Systems
- 12 Reflections on Risk
- 13 Conclusion
- Appendix A Counterfactual Complications
- Appendix B Choices Between More and Less Risky Initiatives
- Appendix C Calculating a Program’s Expected Well-being Impact
- The Robin Hood Rules for Smart Giving
Michael M. Weinstein
Ralph M. Bradburd
- Columbia University Press
Columbia Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .