- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- Introduction Fear and Loathing in Hollywood
- Terry Gilliam Interview
- Chapter One Steampunked
- Chapter Two Grail Tales
- Chapter Three ‘And Now for Something Completely Different’
- Chapter Four The Baron, the King and Terry Gilliam’s Approach to ‘the Fantastic’
- Chapter Five The Subversion of Happy Endings in Terry Gilliam’s <i>Brazil</i>
- Chapter Six The Fissure King
- Chapter Seven ‘You can’t change anything’
- Chapter Eight ‘It shall be a nation’
- Chapter Nine ‘Won’t somebody please think of the children?’
- Chapter Ten Divorced from Reality
- Chapter Eleven Celebrity Trauma
Columbia Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .