- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Difficult Beginnings
- Chapter 2 Bright Intervals
- Chapter 3 Romanian Cinema in the 1970s
- Chapter 4 Dan Piţa
- Chapter 5 Mircea Daneliuc
- Chapter 6 The 1989 Moment
- Chapter 7 Through a Glass, Darkly
- Chapter 8 The Films of Nae Caranfil
- Chapter 9 Short Films on the Crest of the New Wave
- Chapter 10 Less is More
- Chapter 11 The 4, 3, 2 Paradigm
- Chapter 12 Making Films for Wider Audiences
- Chapter 13 Romanian Exilic and Diasporic Cinema
- Contemporary Romanian Cinema
- Columbia University Press
Columbia Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .