- Title Pages
- 1 The Power of Active Coping
- 2 Predicting Performance
- 3 Coping Styles and Coping Holes
- 4 What Lies Beneath?
- 5 Integrity
- 6 Psychological Autonomy
- 7 Integrative Capacity
- 8 Catalytic Coping
- 9 Implications for Female Leaders
- 10 Past Is Not Necessarily Prologue
- 11 Self-Assessment for Strengthening Active Coping
- 12 Developing Active Coping
- 13 Conclusion
- Appendix A Technical Companion to Chapter 3
- Appendix B Technical Companion to Chapter 4
- Looks Good on Paper?
Leslie S. Pratch
- Columbia University Press
Columbia Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .