- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Land’s Essentiality and Land Governance
- Chapter 3 Governing Boundaries
- Chapter 4 Property Theory, Essential Resources, and the Global Land Rush
- Chapter 5 MultipliCity
- Chapter 6 Voice, Reflexivity, and Say
- Chapter 7 Tenure Security and Exclusion Processes in Peri-urban Areas and Rural Hinterlands of West African Cities
- Chapter 8 Redirecting Regulation?
- Chapter 9 Erosion of Essential Resources in Neoliberal India
- Chapter 10 Comparing Water Access Regimes Under Conditions of Scarcity
- Chapter 11 Go with the Flow
- Chapter 12 Ecology
- Chapter 13 Water Scarcity in Morocco
- Chapter 14 Solving Transborder Water Issues in Changing Climate Scenarios of South Asia
- Chapter 15 Voice and Reflexivity in Essential Resources
- Chapter 16 Do Traditional Institutions Matter in Participatory Essential Resource Governance Systems in Zimbabwe?
- Chapter 17 Local Corporations
Columbia Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .