- Title Pages
- Introduction Places, Images and Meanings
- Chapter One On City and Cinema
- Chapter Two Documentary Film at the Turn of the Century
- Chapter Three Observational Landscaping<sup>*</sup>
- Chapter Four Psychogeographical Landscaping
- Chapter Five Autobiographical Landscaping
- Urban Self-Portraits
- Chapter Six Self-Portrait as Socio-Political Documentary
- Chapter Seven Self-Portrait as Essay Film
- Chapter Eight Self-Portrait as Self-Fiction
- Metafilmic Strategies
- Chapter Nine Inside Hollywood Film
- Conclusion Cinema as Agent of Urban Change
- Appendix Maps and Locations of <i>Los</i>
- Documenting Cityscapes
Iván Villarmea Álvarez
- Columbia University Press
Columbia Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .