- Title Pages
- I Changes
- 1 A Journey from Climate Science to Psychology
- 2 Learning to Embrace Change
- 3 Facing Our Fears Associated with Climate Change
- II Patterns
- 4 How Images Facilitate Transformation
- 5 Opposites and Our Relationship to Climate Change
- 6 Balancing the Opposites of Climate Change
- III Being
- 7 Exploring Our Being in the World
- 8 Beauty’s Way in the World
- 9 Why Meaning Is Important to Being in the World
- IV Awakening
- 10 How Our Many Worlds Are Entwined
- 11 Recognizing the Importance of the Transpersonal
- 12 Awakening to One World
- Further Reading
- Facing Climate Change
Jeffrey T. Kiehl
- Columbia University Press
Columbia Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .