- Title Pages
- Note on Transliteration and Translation
- One Daughter of Golok
- Two Local Heroine
- Three Inseparable Companions
- Four Emissaries of Padmasambhava
- Five A Tantric Couple
- Appendix A Catalogue of the Letters of Namtrul Rinpoche
- Appendix B Catalogue of the Letters of Tāre Lhamo
- Glossary of Tibetan Names
- Love Letters from Golok
- Columbia University Press
May prosperity and glory proliferate, benefitting the Land of Snows.
May the lamp of Buddhist teachings blaze in dark lands in ten directions.
May auspiciousness and the ten virtues pervade the three worlds.
May coincidence click into place, completely victorious in all directions.
—Khandro Tāre Lhamo, 1978 (p.vi)