- Title Pages
- 2 The State of Sovereign Wealth Funds
- 3 Benchmarking and Performance Standards
- 4 Fostering Development Through Socially Responsible Investment
- 5 Expanding Investment Horizons
- 6 Reducing Climate Risk
- Influencing Clean Innovations
- The Emerging Role of State Investors in the Governance of Global Corporations
- The Rise of Carbon-Free Technology
- Smart Energy Globalization
- Further Considerations
- Panel Summary
- 7 Managing Risk During Macroeconomic Uncertainty
- 8 Managing Commodity Price Volatility
- 9 Sovereign Wealth Funds and World Governance
- About the Conference Organizers
- Sovereign Wealth Funds and Long-Term Investing
- Columbia University Press
Columbia Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .