- Title Pages
- Translator’s Preface
- Before There Was an Italy There Was a Europe
- Italy Is a Network of Cities
- Models of Cooking Between Unified and Varied
- Popular Culture and Culture of the Elite
- People and Products That Travel
- Preservation and Renewal of Alimentary Identities
- The Artusian Synthesis
- The Number of Italians Increases
- The “Italian Miracle”
- The Invention of Regional Cooking
- Related Readings
- Italian Identity in the Kitchen, or Food and the Nation
- Columbia University Press
Columbia Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us .